Event / Exhibition Manager
Responsible for sales and relations with existing clients and new prospects; developing new revenue streams and to win exhibition sales through telesales and occasional meetings.
- Sales Strategy & Planning
- Exhibitor Relationship Management
- Floor Plan Management
- Industry Insight Research & Development
- Onsite Operational Management
- Develop effective sales collaterals and presentations in cooperation with marketing; create marketing plans to ensure the position and image of the show
- Supervise, evaluate and optimize annual, quarterly and monthly planning and operational process as well as monitor sales progress
- Coordinate with the Show Director on event programmes and for all events related costs
- Prepare performance report update to the Show Director including timeline, milestone and gap analysis.
- Design the floor plan with strategic positioning of show sections and pavilions in coordination with the Show Director
- Build business relationships and work with industry groups, publications and associations etc to gain their support to the events
- Establish and maintain business cooperation with trade associations, publications, key accounts, government agencies and other relevant industry groups as well as ongoing support.
- Manage the worldwide agent network and continuous communication with Sales Partners on productive sales and motivate to achieve common goal.
- 5+ years in a commercial role within the exhibition industry
- High ethical standards being the representative of the company providing support to all exhibitors, sales partners and business associates. Ethical traits include integrity, objectivity, honesty and due care
- Organised and efficient, excellent attention to detail, an ability to manage analytics
- A critical thinker who demonstrates and possesses natural leadership capabilities