As Content Producer supporting the events/products owned and managed from our clients Dubai office, you will be responsible for developing and continuing to shape, build and execute the conference content specifically related to the medical and healthcare sector.
Working as part of a new team, you will be responsible for identifying and setting the short- and long-term strategic direction and delivery of business critical, relevant and compelling content and support all marketing and PR messaging to help position these events. You will be involved in all aspects of the research and execution. It’s heavily focussed on year-round content and the programme development of our global conferences but also covers other areas of conference management. This role is key to the success of the growth and development of our clients and their stakeholders business.
This is an exciting and highly varied role that will demand your intellectual autonomy, creativity, and an ability to think beyond the standard commercial conference ‘conveyor belt’ production cycle. Your primary aim will be to develop content, create a long-term reputation for excellence in the global healthcare market, driving forward our clients’ ambitions to be the most respected provider of healthcare leadership summits in the world.
- Programme research and development to identify commercial topics and industry relevant content and speaker interviews
- Development and management of new and existing relationships with relevant market stakeholders, including industry leaders, partner organisations, vendors and media
- Source, invite and confirm senior level speakers and moderators
- Continue assessment of regional and global market dynamics to identify opportunities for the development of conference content offerings
- Work closely with commercial managers and sales teams to identify targets for sponsorship and delegate sales
- Write and deliver sales briefings to ensure the teams are meeting their targets and the right messages are being delivered
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the necessary marketing mediums are being used and the right messages are being sent to market
- Ensure onsite delivery is executed with excellence and speaker and attendee/sponsor relationships are strengthened
- You will maintain close links with your line manager to ensure that they are constantly aware of the status of events and weekly / monthly reports will be sent to provide a full overview of all related progress.
You will use your industry expertise, industry relationships, executive committees to shape our content PR/Communications & marketing content messaging, brand marketing & positioning and generate press releases and work with marketing to fulfil this objective