Conference Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and campaign plans for an international trade exhibition(s) and conference(s). Using traditional and innovative marketing techniques, the Marketing Manager will support the drive to attract visitors, delegates, exhibitors, sponsors and press. The Marketing Manager will also put forward ideas, develop new initiatives and apply their B2B marketing experience, to enhance and develop marketing activity.
He/she will typically be assigned two events. However, if it is a mega event, it will be only one.
- Create and implement an integrated marketing campaign for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, delegate and visitor campaigns
- Develop a marketing plan for lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event
- Forecast and monitor the entire budget, marketing timeline and media plan
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy by utilising below and above the line mediums including email, direct mail, PR, fax, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, SMS, website, radio, search engine marketing and TV
- Produce a critical path analysis for the duration of the event covering key milestones in line with the targets for the event (both revenue led and statistic number led)
- Uses all channels to generate leads in order to meet event targets
- Build an effective marketing campaign structure using all channels that adhere to the allocated marketing budget
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES